How-tos / How to install in Joomla
Installation in Joomla 3.2 is fairly simple. All you need to do is follow these simple steps and it should work. If you stuggle with any of these steps feel free to contact out support.
- Copy "moxiemanager" to <joomla installation dir>/media/editors/tinymce/plugins/moxiemanager
- Select "Extended" the select list "Functionality" in Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> Editor - TinyMCE.
- Enter "moxiemanager" in the "Custom plugin" field under the "Advanced" tab under Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> Editor - TinyMCE.
- Add a new article and click on "insert/edit link" icon in the TinyMCE rich text editor field.
- Click on the new "Browse" button in this dialog and an installation dialog should appear.
- Paste the license key and select "Joomla Authenticator" from this installation dialog.